Our Purpose at Your Clear Next Step
We believe in making a difference. At the end of the day, if you’re successful, we’re happy. When it comes to business, we value art, and we appreciate science. We know there’s a set of repeatable tools and processes that can help you manage your business. At the same time, we also know that each situation and each person is unique, requiring just the right touch. We want to help you leverage the best possible soft skills and technical skills – the art and science – of project management and business analysis to add value. We believe in excellence, in a commitment to the greater good, and in sharing our knowledge and experience to help make things easier on others.
Founded in 2008, Your Clear Next Step is located near Des Moines, Iowa. We bring together a wealth of expertise and best practices from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. Our founder created the company expressly for the purpose of helping those around us do more, deliver better results, and create more business value by getting better at both the technical and soft skills associated with business, project management and business analysis. Each of our team members has a heart for service. We’re actively involved in volunteer organizations and in serving non-profit organizations through our time and talents. 10% of our company profits are donated back to community service and outreach organizations.
Your Clear Next Step curriculum developers and trainers base their materials on experience, research, and best practices. Courseware is developed by experts in the field and reviewed by curriculum design experts.
- All classes include a blend of instructor-led instruction, individual, and small-group application.
- We follow a consistent pattern of learning: Tell me, Show me, Let me try, Now apply!
- We make the complex simple.
- All courses include stated learning objectives and instructional and application activities to reinforce the learning objectives, plus opportunities to assess the level to which the objectives have been met.
- Most topics align with the PMBOK or the BABOK disciplines and are designed to qualify for education and continuing education credits with the PMI and the IIBA, and meet the criteria as other education providers.
- We have a wide range of modules and topics which we can assemble or break apart to meet your learning needs.