Join us for our Live Workshops facilitated by Sinikka Waugh!
Join us for our live workshops facilitated by Sinikka Waugh in Des Moines and Indianola, IA
- Advanced Facilitation Skills – Morning Workshop
- Tuesday, June 26, 8:30a-11:45, Des Moines
- Need better tools in your toolbox for the really interesting meetings? Don’t miss this
- Going Agile – Lunch & Learn
- Tuesday, June 26, 12:00pm-1:30pm, Des Moines
- Thinking about going agile where you work? These five tips will help you avoid or reduce the most common pain points
- Lunch is included!
Workshops at The State of Iowa
- Project Management 2-day at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Tuesday-Wednesday, April 17-18, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Renee Cue
- Thursday-Friday, May 10-11, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Renee Cue
- Designed specifically for those who are actively managing projects, this class is a deep dive into the processes, knowledge areas, inputs, and outputs you need to know about to manage projects more effectively.
- Thriving on Change at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Tuesday, April 3, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Renee Cue
- Change is not only hard, it is vital to the success and longevity of any organization. Learn how to navigate change and lead your team successfully to the other side—and come out better than you were before!
Meet the Instructor
Sinikka Waugh is a recognized leader in understanding people and in adapting tools, techniques, and processes to meet the demands of the situation at hand. As a popular presenter and trainer, her energetic and engaging style drives home the art and science of making business better for individuals, teams, and organizations.