Join us for our Live Workshops facilitated by Sinikka Waugh!
Join us for our live workshops facilitated by Sinikka Waugh in Des Moines and Indianola, IA
- Generations at Work
- March 27th, 8:30-11:45a, Indianola
- Need help working with someone from a different era? We’ve got you covered.
- Time Management Tools: The Old and The New
- Tuesday, March 27th, 12:00-1:30p, Indianola
- Ready to tame your time management dragons? We’ve curated, created, and tested tips to help you simplify and prioritize.
- Do Project Management Better in 2018
- Tuesday, April 24th, 8:30a-4:30p, Des Moines
- Need PDUs, and barely have time to earn them? We’ve got ‘em.
Workshops at State of Iowa
- Project Management Fundamental 1-day at State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Tuesday, February 6, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Sinikka Waugh
- Walk away with critical essentials for getting a project done regardless of size or complexity, as well as techniques, concepts, and tools that will save you time and energy in the future.
- Project Management 2-day at State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Tuesday-Wednesday, February 27-28, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Renee Cue
- Tuesday-Wednesday, April 17-18, 8:30am-4:30pm, with Renee Cue
- Designed specifically for those who are actively managing projects, this class is a deep dive into the processes, knowledge areas, inputs, and outputs you need to know about to manage projects more effectively.
Meet the Instructor
Sinikka Waugh is a recognized leader in understanding people and in adapting tools, techniques, and processes to meet the demands of the situation at hand. As a popular presenter and trainer, her energetic and engaging style drives home the art and science of making business better for individuals, teams, and organizations.