Got a team with less than twelve? Our public workshops are a great and affordable way to get out of the office and learn new skills or build on ones your team members already have. We offer a range of topics during the first full week of every month, from interpersonal and team-building skills like team dynamics and emotional intelligence to technical topics like Business Analysis and Project Management courses.
What you get:
- A knowledgeable facilitator in the room to present material in a meaningful way, and guide you through knowledge application
- A workbook to capture key points and takeaways, with room for you to jot down your own notes
- Opportunities to reflect on your current skills and a chance to apply what you learn on the spot
- Relevant templates and tools to bring back to your desk to make your work a little easier and your team a little better
- A valuable chance for your team to grow their skills together outside of the office—great for team development and morale
It couldn’t be simpler—pick a class, let us know, and we’ll take care of the rest so you don’t have to worry about the space, technology, or snacks. All you and your team need to do is show up ready to learn!