Join us for our Live Workshops facilitated by Sinikka Waugh
Join Your Clear Next Step for full-day or half-day workshop right here in central Iowa!
- Customer Service Essentials – Half-day Workshop
- Beyond the helpful smile, gain specific, tactical ways to raise your customer service game to excellent, and keep your customers coming back for more (and bringing their friends!).
- Tuesday, October 29 from 8:30am – 11:30am
- Relationship Based Sales – Half-day Workshop
- Relationships make or break sales. Regardless of what you know about your products and services or how great they are, if you don’t connect well with the potential customer or the existing customer, the sale (today’s or tomorrow’s) is lost. Gain proven techniques to build longer lasting customer connections with Relationship-Based Sales.
- Tuesday, October 29 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Maximizing Project Success Through PM-Sponsor Relationships – Full-day Workshop
- There is no more crucial relationship to the success of a project than the Project Manager / Project Sponsor relationship. This full-day workshop explores how to develop and maximize that relationship in a way that ensures the success of the project and the organization.
- Thursday, November 21 from 8:30am – 4:30pm
Join us for our Workshops at The State of Iowa
Your Clear Next Step is proud to partner with The State of Iowa to offer some of our best courses to the public, once a quarter
- Project Management 1-day at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Do more, with less! Designed specifically for those who are actively managing projects, this class is an in-depth look into the processes, knowledge areas, inputs, and outputs you need to know to manage projects effectively and successfully.
- Project Management 2-day at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Designed specifically for those who are actively managing projects, this class is a deep dive into the processes, knowledge areas, inputs, and outputs you need to know about to manage projects more effectively.
- Thriving on Change at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Change is not only hard, it is vital to the success and longevity of any organization. Learn how to navigate change and lead your team successfully to the other side—and come out better than you were before!
- Emotional Intelligence at The State of Iowa, Des Moines
- Working with others is one of the hardest things we do, and it requires the daily application of emotional intelligence. We’ve all got room to improve there – join us!
Meet the Instructor
Sinikka Waugh is a recognized leader in understanding people and in adapting tools, techniques, and processes to meet the demands of the situation at hand. As a popular presenter and trainer, her energetic and engaging style drives home the art and science of making business better for individuals, teams, and organizations.