How to Appreciate Your Customers (and Colleagues) When It’s Not Easy
Expressing appreciation at work is critical to building healthy employee morale and solid customer relationships, but sometimes it’s just plain hard. Designed as a realistic and applicable “How-To” guide for busy professionals, this class will help you find tactical, practical steps help those around you feel valued.
The keys to expressing appreciation in a meaningful way are consistency, personalization, and authenticity. So how do you express sincere appreciation appropriately in your environment? This recorded webinar will introduce the 5 Languages of Appreciation and take a closer look at who and where they fit, along with tactical tips to help you get your appreciation across. You’ll learn to match the most meaningful form of appreciation to the right person, and reflect on your own personal preferences when it comes to expressing appreciation, and being appreciated.
This course is based on the work of Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. Paul White, and supplemented with real-life examples and additional tools and resources from the Your Clear Next Step library.
- – Explore the five languages of appreciation, and brainstorm tactical ways to apply them
- – Understand how to adjust your natural style to meaningfully express appreciation for your customers and colleagues
- – Overcome the three most common objections for expressing appreciation at work:
- – “I’m too busy”
- – “It’s not my job” or “I shouldn’t have to”
- – “It doesn’t make a difference”