Business Analysis Tools & Techniques
This class will help participants understand what business analysis really is while arming them with critical tools and techniques to perform business analysis well using best practices.
The Business Analysis Tools & Techniques (BATT) certification program has been developed to help make sure your project team’s analysis tools, techniques, and competencies are what they need to be for today’s fast-paced environment. Complete with hard-hitting examples, real-life scenarios, and up-to-date methods and industry standards, the program will not only introduce you to tools but also help you to quickly identify which options best suit the situation at hand.
Business Analysis Tools & Techniques – Objectives:
By attending this course, participants will:
- Lay the foundation for excellence and success within the BA Role
- Define Business Analysis
- Gain a foundational knowledge of Business Analysis Competencies
- List and practice documenting Business Requirements
- Gain tools for assessing and validating the needs of the business
- Discover the Secret to Effective Elicitation
- Practice Solution Assessment & Validation