We offer our Thriving on Change curriculum to the public through the State of Iowa once a quarter. To register, please contact Kim Hanson (515-401-9542, email@example.com) at the State of Iowa Performance & Development Solutions.
- September 23rd, 2020 – Virtual
- December 1st, 2020 – In-Person
- February 4th, 2021 – In-Person
- May 25, 2021 – In-Person
All sessions run from 8:30am – 4:30pm
Change is not only hard, it is vital to the success and longevity of any organization. Learn how to navigate change and lead your team successfully to the other side—and come out better than you were before! This course breaks down the essentials of change leadership and transition management and makes them relatable and memorable. Topics range from change and transition foundations to conveying the right messages at key stages of transition, and how to create a plan for leading change well. Change is an opportunity to set the bar higher—so why merely survive it when you can thrive? Set yourself and your organization up for post-change success!
During this course, participants will:
- Learn about attitudes toward change and how they impact the transition process.
- Recognize key moments in the change cycle, and what people need to hear at those
- Understand common pitfalls of change and transition leadership: why it often fails, and
how to ensure success.
- Apply change and transition