Life on Purpose
Virtual Coaching from Your Clear Next Step
As a result of completing the Life on Purpose program, you will gain confidence in the your unique design and the value you add. You will also understand where your blind spots are and have strategies for overcoming strongholds unique to you. The ultimate goal is to become fully alive in your life, and ready to make a lasting impact.
About Life on Purpose
This live, 8-week, facilitator-led virtual coaching program is for up to 6 individuals looking to:
– Lead themselves well, trusting they are making the right decisions
– Understand strengths, and blind spots, impacting their ability to shine their light brightly in this world
– Increase current levels of personal energy
– Increase confidence in the individual’s unique role and the value they add
What To Expect
Weeks 1-3: Explore
In Weeks 1-3, Participants engage in a variety of assessments intended to bring their unique designs into clearer focus. The results and related discussions help uncover core strengths, skills, and values that go far beyond the roles and identities we take on.
Weeks 4-6: Discover
Weeks 4-6 are spent uncovering what holds participants back from their potential and offers options for moving forward. Week 6 is an individualized 1:1 coaching session for each participant, designed to further refine the participant’s unique focus.
Weeks 7-8: Define
Weeks 7-8 are dedicated to crafting and refining individual personal purpose statements. By the end of the program, participants are more aware of their unique skills, values, and purpose and how to put this into action in their daily lives – living Life on Purpose.
Four Ways Knowing Your Purpose Benefits You (And Others)
- Increased personal energy
- Integrity (giving your best “yes”)
- Improved relationships
- Meaning & courage
Meet Your Coach
Head Coach, Barb Ranck, is an experienced Certified Life Coach and Facilitator. Barb is dedicated to educating, inspiring, and activating motivated individuals to live their authentic purpose and leave a positive, lasting impact.
Learn more about Barb here.
Reserve Your Spot
Coaching Session Dates
Reserve your spot!
Space is limited, so sign-up today!
- Weekly, live-facilitated hour and a half coaching session for groups of up to 6
- Weekly homework, typically ranging between 30-60 minutes
- Assessments, worksheets, and discussions intended to highlight each individual’s unique skills, competencies, communication styles, and blind spots
- A personalized 1:1 coaching session with each participant during week 6
- A personalized purpose statement, created by each individual, which serves as a life strategy tool
About the Sessions
Explore – Week 1 – 3
In weeks 1-3, participants engage in a variety of assessments intended to bring unique designs into clearer focus. The results and related discussions help uncover core strengths, skills, and values that go far beyond the roles and identities we take on.
Explore – Week 4 – 6
Weeks 4-6 are spent uncovering what holds participants back from their potential and offers options for moving forward. Week 6 is an individualized 1:1 coaching session for each participant, designed to further refine each participant’s unique path and focus.
Explore – Week 7 – 8
Weeks 7-8 are dedicated to crafting and refining each participant’s personal purpose statement. By the end of the program, participants are more aware of their unique purpose and how to put this into action in their daily lives – living Life On Purpose.
Reserve your spot!
Space is limited, so sign-up today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does knowing my purpose benefit me?
Four Ways Knowing Your Purpose Benefits You – And Others
Increased personal energy
- You know what drains, and gives, you energy.
- You start to direct your time to things that give you energy.
- You are motivated to take responsibility for making things happen instead of reacting to life.
Integrity (Staying true you your truth)
- You give your “best yes” to those things that align with your purpose.
- You’re better able to day “no” to things you may have said “yes” to in the past because you wanted to please others or fill a role; they just weren’t part of your path.
- The most important leader you will ever have is you. Knowing your unique purpose helps you lead yourself – and others – well.
- As you discover your purpose, you’ll find others who share a similar vision. They can be a source of encouragement and connection as you continue to live life on purpose. It can bring more balance and perspective to your existing relationships.
Meaning & Courage
- Bronnie Ware conducted a study on hospice patients, asking what they regretted most. The top response: “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
- Knowing your purpose helps you life a life with more meaning, more courage, and less regret.
What is included in the program price?
The program price includes:
- A personal workbook (physically mailed to you)
- Access to online course content, including recordings
- One, 55-mn personal coaching session (Week 6)
- Access to a closed Facebook group
What can I expect from the small group sessions?
Participants are expected to complete the weekly assignments and come prepared to discuss.
Understanding that life can, understandably, get in the way from time to time, if you can’t complete an assignment prior to the weekly session, plan to complete it another time. You will get the most value from completing all assignments.
Feedback from those who completed small groups is that:
- They learn more about themselves and others by being part of a group
- The smaller group size works well for allowing everyone to share what they are comfortable sharing
- The activities, discussions, and Facebook group helps connect group members in a meaningful way
- They appreciate hearing the perspectives and experiences of other group members
What is the format of the weekly sessions?
Weekly sessions are 90 minutes in length. All sessions are held over Zoom video conference.
The weekly session formation is typically:
- Reviewing key points from the week prior
- Discussing individual successes and/or setbacks
- In-depth review of that week’s assignment
- Reviewing the assignment for the next week and clarifying expectations
- During week 6, the group will not meet as a group. Instead, each participant will schedule time with the group facilitator for an individual coaching session.
What if I need to drop the program. Are refunds available?
The full program price is collected up front.
Participants are able to drop the program through the end of Session 2 for a partial refund (50% of the registration cost.)
Refunds are not available for participants dropping the program after the end of session 2.
What if I am unable to attend one of the sessions?
Part of the value of the program is the face-to-face engagement participants get during each of the virtual sessions. For that reason we encourage participants to attend as many sessions as they can.
That being said, we know business travel and other obligations might get in the way sometimes. If you aren’t able to attend a session we can record it and make it available to you offline after the fact.
What technology do I need for the sessions?
Zoom video conference technology is used for all sessions. Participants receive a web link to join the Zoom weekly session.
Participants are expected to sign up for a free Zoom account and ensure their computer speaker and camera is in good working order prior to session 1. This ensures all group members to have the best experience.
Participants will also be enrolled into a closed Facebook group. Those not on Facebook will not have to create a Facebook account unless they choose to. No price adjustments will be made for those choosing not to join the closed Facebook group.
Still have another question?
Click the button below to get in touch with us.
Space is limited, so register today!