Thank you for your interest in a career with Your Clear Next Step!
Internships are Available!
You can learn more about our internship program and available internships be visiting our Internships page here.
Our Sales Representatives will develop mastery of Your Clear Next Step (who we are, our customers, our technology, processes, and resources, and our products) and Sales (foundations, adapting communications, the sales cycle, routines, and measurements), and gain meaningful connections that will last a lifetime.
- Identify and seek out new target markets and new target customers and convert those potential customers to paid customers
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers, with a bias for customer engagement and account growth
- Connect potential customers with the YCNS training, coaching, and resources that best meet their needs
- Achieve sales and growth targets consistently
- Work with Director of Sales to develop sales strategy
- Plan, organize, and maintain daily work schedule to produce results
- Maintain detailed and timely records using HubSpot CRM tool
- Actively and positively represent Your Clear Next Step in our target market through workshops, professional publications, personal networks, and participation in professional networking events and professional associations.
- Maintain effective communication with the Your Clear Next Step team
- Actively and positively participate in Your Clear Next Step team-wide efforts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Three years of industry/B2B/B2C sales experience – preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Basic familiarity with CRM tools and willingness to learn HubSpot sales and contact management technology
- Professional Development sales experience a plus
- Self-starter, self-management
- Lead management
- Delighting the customer
- Relationship building
- Overcoming objections and closing
- Sales pipeline management
- Product knowledge
- Presentation and speaking
- Client relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
Learn more here!
We’re open to having a conversation with anyone interested in working with us. If you believe you are a cultural fit, please submit the form below and we’ll reach out to you within a business day. Learn more about our history here, our current team here, and our culture here.