How to Lead From the Heart
In this excerpt from our Servant Leadership class, this quick hit webinar gives you three characteristics common to those who lead from the heart, and three tactical, concrete ways to walk the leadership walk, starting right now.
Leading from the heart requires a sometimes-uncomfortable level of transparency, authenticity, and sacrifice, but the reward is unparalleled. Simon Sinek in Leaders Eat Last talks about the importance of courage in leadership – the courage to sacrifice your own interests for the sake of those you lead. But what does that mean? What does that really look like? In this one-hour webinar, we’ll explore an excerpt from one of our Servant Leadership courses, specifically examining the concept of the heart of a servant leader, as demonstrated by the characteristics of empathy, a calling to serve, and positivity, and as manifested in behaviors of a water-carrier to meet the needs of individuals, teams, and the organization.
- – Encounter a sales model that maximizes the key success factors for your team
- – Explore the power of customer profiles
- – Experience a proven tool for quickly understanding and adapting to someone else’s communication style
- – Examine the critical role of questions in relationship-based sales
- – Evaluate your current sales routine for commonly found gaps