Get Training Today!
Growing a business or organization is pretty much impossible to do on your own–so let us help. Our business experts can work with you to solve problems, get things done, and grow your people. We’re your one-stop shop for building and growing a successful business, from planning and strategy to the nitty gritty of getting things done.
Our comprehensive tools and strategies will make business better for your entire organization. We offer any-size support, from one-off facilitation to helping your organization successfully navigate change. Keep reading for a list of services we offer for organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to large corporations.
Making Your Business [Even] Better
There’s always room for improvement in any business. We work across industries and disciplines to make your business better by helping you review and improve your processes, identify opportunities for automation, and help you take steps towards continuous improvement.
- Skilled examination of your business to make sure you’re focused on the right work at the right time.
- Top notch expertise in process analysis to help you review and improve your business processes.
- A critical, fresh perspective to help find and eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies.
- Proven best practices in process improvement to help you streamline handoff and ensure clarity and efficiency.
- Advice from our multi-industry background to help identify opportunities for automation or other enhancements.
- Demonstrated successes in process measurement and control to help you implement controls to ensure continuous improvement.
Solving Business Problems
Our team of professional problem solvers can help your organization overcome any obstacle. Our proven process for tackling problems translates well in business, and our solutions are inclusive, insightful, and in the best interest of your organization.
- Proven strategies and a fresh perspective in root cause analysis to help you get to the source of the issue or problem.
- Unbiased brainstorming and facilitation expertise to help you uncover the best possible solution for your needs.
- Cost and benefit analysis tools and techniques to help you determine and evaluate the costs and benefits of solution options to meet your needs.
- Decision support to help you make the best possible decisions for your situation, being sure to consider all of the possible impacts to your business.
- Assistance creating an actionable plan, tailored for you and your needs, anticipating sources of risk and opportunity.
- Support and encouragement as you put the plan into action, and help making adjustments as needed.
We offer a variety of classes on technical and non-technical topics to help your organization and employees grow. Our flexible facilitators and training curriculum allow us to customize or build a class to fit your budget and training needs on any range of topics and timelines; we’ll work with your organization’s leaders and managers to develop and deliver inclusive, insightful training solutions. See more about our training philosophy, see a list of classes we can deliver, or contact us to tell us about your organization and find out how we can help.
Our expert strategy and planning coaches can help you find the right next steps for your business and walk you through our proven strategic planning process, including key topics to think about (and plan for). An expert strategy coach will help you look at where you are and where you’re going, and work with you to create an action plan for how to get there with your goals in mind.
When was the last time your organization performed a pulse check on your human resources? We can help you answer “How are my employees really doing?” to help you measure employee engagement and satisfaction. Using best practices, we can work with you to develop a reliable and accurate third-party assessment of your employees, whether it’s face-to-face interview with a random sample or a large-scale online employee satisfaction survey. We’ll share our results to show you a real-time picture of your employees, and make recommendations with things you can improve on your own and things we’d be happy to help with based on our own inside knowledge and observations.
Getting things done in the business world is easier said than done, especially when teams have a lot on their plate. That’s where we come in–we can help you with your project from start…to finish. If your project is in trouble or just not getting done, we can help before it’s too late by identifying next steps and helping you get the job done well. Our expert Project Managers can work with you to create a plan to get started, or help you salvage your project if it stalls or runs into a big obstacle.
We can help you kick off your project on the right foot by leveraging:
- Best practices in project definition to help you get your arms around your project.
- Years of successes in planning projects in a wide variety of industries to help you create the right plan for your needs.
- A passion around uncertainty management to help you anticipate and prepare for risks and opportunities on the horizon.
- Proven strategies in project management and control to help you navigate your project to completion.
- Excellence in change management techniques to help you anticipate, control, and manage change within your project or organization.
- Highly talented individuals who can be an extra set of hands exactly when you need them or to take on work you don’t have time to do.
- Ongoing support throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring a successful delivery for you and your business.
We can help you finish your project by leveraging:
- Unbiased expertise in assessing and triaging troubled projects to help you identify the root causes of the problem.
- A critical, fresh perspective to help find and eliminate unproductive behaviors or undesirable patterns.
- Best-in-class problem solving to help you identify tactics to bring your project back into alignment.
- Years of best practices in identifying and managing project risk to help you anticipate and avoid problems before they occur.
- Unwavering commitment to delivery excellence to help you work through even the toughest situations and on to success.
- Demonstrated successes in measurement and control to help ensure that old habits don’t resurface and to help foster continuous
Ask how we can help your organization get things done!