Addressing Three Common Wishes Of HR Professionals
As HR professionals, so many of the leaders we support seem to struggle with similar challenges, over and over. But sometimes, we only get a few moments with them. How do we make a lasting impact in just a few minutes? And how, in those same few moments, can we help them help themselves in their interactions with their employees?
This powerful session offers three tools to help you help them, by addressing three common wishes HR professionals have for their business partners.
- I wish the leaders I support demonstrated better emotional intelligence.
- Teach it, model it, talk about it out loud. Self aware, self manage, other aware, relationship manage
- I wish the leaders I support managed change and transition better.
- Teach it, model it, talk about it out loud. 5 stages stable, letting go, unstable, taking hold, stable.
- I wish the leaders I support were better at coaching their employees.
- Teach it, model it, talk about it out loud. Coaching is not the same as telling
We'll share three simple techniques to help you address these three common challenges and make the most of your precious time with your business partners. By using and modeling these techniques, you can help your leaders learn to use these same tools for themselves.
By attending Addressing Three Common Wishes Of HR Professionals, participants will:
- Engage with three simple, practical tools for effective coaching conversations with their leaders
- Encounter resources specifically designed to help HR professionals help leaders in the areas of emotional intelligence, change and transition, and coaching
- Create an action plan to apply one tool or tactic right away